Online Admissions for Canossa Convent KG Section 2017-18
The online application portal is now CLOSED.
Document review meeting will be schedule and parents will be notified of the same. Both parents and applicant must be present for the meeting. Kindly bring original application form duly signed by both parents, original documents for verification and attested photocopies for submission to the school.
Arrange the documents in the same order as mentioned on the cover page of the application form. This is only a document review meeting and is NOT AN OFFER OF ADMISSION.
- Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 MM)
- Family photo max width 10 cm
- Please note that photo will be used for ID cards if child is selected
- Proof of Address: Electric/Phone bill, Ration card, Voter ID, Passport
- Proof of ID: Passport, PAN card, Adhaar card
- Adhaar card for father/mother
Certificates & Reports
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child
- Baptism certificate of the child – in case of Christians only
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
- Applicants for other Standards, if seats are available will have to submit their previous school report/progress card as well.
|Admission to||Date of Birth From||Date of Birth Till|
|Jr. KG||1st Aug. 2012||31st Jul. 2013|
All communication will be done via SMS. Please do not disturb the school authorities during the admissions process.
DO NOT COME TO THE SCHOOL to submit the completed applications until you are notified via SMS or this website.